I got an email today from the Animal Science department here at UC Davis (2nd Aggie reference) and it discussed a biology program at the University of Copenhagen (among other things). I realized just how much I would like to do this - I feel like I am missing out on the quintessential college-abroad experience. I'm not complaining about this summer, because obviously it is going to be super amazing, but I wish I had the sort of major that allowed for international study.
The good news is, I still have at least 2 more years as an undergraduate, so there may be hope yet. If I do get the opportunity to study abroad for even a semester that would be awesome. I get the feeling that this summer is going to give me only a taste of living abroad, and I wouldn't want this to be the last time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment