This will have to be a short post, due to a faulty and frustrating space bar. After 24 hours (exactly) of train rides, including an overnighter from Copenhagen to Munich, and a late train from Munich to Bologna, I have safely arrived in Firenze, Italy. Besides a missed train to Florence, the whole trip was pretty uneventful. Actually, I got my own compartment for most of the sleeper-train ride, which is cool.
Now I am in Italy, and I have had a pizza. You can see the Duomo from the roof bar at my hostel, Plus Florence. The hostel is awesome because it has a pool. Tomorrow morning I am going on an Italian food and wine tour. Cheese and meat! Awesome.
My mom will hate me for this, but I am not going to Eastern Europe. Just Florence and Paris. I am visiting a friend in Paris. I just do not have it in me or my wallet to do Budapest and Prague. Not this trip anyway.
I am making friends, but I miss my boyfriend and my family worse than ever. I hope it goes away soon. Maybe Florence will knock the feeling out of me. Now off to bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment