I have pretty much made up my mind about the whole stay in Denmark vs. travel some more debate: I will travel.
My next question was should I go to Greece and Italy or Prague and Austria? Well I have made a compromise, and I think I will stick with it: I will go to Florence and Venice, then to Budapest, then Vienna and Salzburg, then Prague, and finally head back to Copenhagen to meet with my boyfriend so we can fly together to Madrid. This way I get to see Italy and some bits of Eastern Europe. I like it this way, because it almost forces me to have a trip to Greece all on its own, that way I can truly experience the country in all its grandeur. This is my justification for not going, anyway. But I am excited for Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, and Italy, because I originally had no intention of visiting any of them. Being spontaneous is so fun!
Speaking of which, tonight I will be going to my second Metallica concert in as many days. Also, I got an ear piercing while strolling through downtown Copenhagen with my sis and boyfriend. Whee!
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Have fun fun fun!!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you all have a great weekend together.
Great plan! I'll send you my rambling suggestions for Firenze by email tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteWay to go, Ali! Spontenaiety is the spice of life! Hope you enjoy all those wonderful countries and that you have the time of your life travelling freely through Europe. And WOO HOO! to the random ear piercing... Details, lady, details!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone!
ReplyDeleteDiana, I would love suggestions for Florence. I will spend 2 full days there, and 2 half days, so I need things to do!
the girl - spontenaiety is great! I am loving it. I will update about the ear piercing soon, I need to get caught up!