Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pictures!

Okay so I went for it and got my pictures off the camera. Wahoo!

Can anyone tell me what this building is?


This is a really cool piece of art made out of as many different materials as possible at the Science Museum



This is me at an IMAX 3D movie of "Deep Sea" narrated by Johnny Depp and Kate Winslet. They made her talk about shipwrecks.


A pretty Ferrari parked on the street outside the museum. Can anyone tell me why they would park their Ferrari in the street?

I may put up more photos later, but for now, I am tired and am going to go lay in bed and read a book. Goodnight!

5 comments:

  1. Nice pictures. That picture of you is very cute!And wow great way to show off your ferrari :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali, it looks like you're having a seriously great time already. Lovely pics :) And I'm predicting those IMAX glasses will be the next big thing for summer...

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why are there always ferarris in foreign countries? Do you know what I mean? I have NEVER seen one stateside! Ever! Well, maybe in LA, but nowhere else! Nice glasses, by the way...anything probably sounds great when narrated by KW and JD!
    Macey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen a couple ferraris where I live, but at a dealership, and one really old one somewhere else. But never a nice, new, shiny one on a street!

    And yes, it was well-narrated, but they kind of dumbed it down for kids so it was a little awkward. Both of their voices are very relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those glasses are insane! Did you get to keep them? Because they are stunna shades. Most definitely!!

    ReplyDelete